Monday, April 23, 2012

Day one!!

Got up and did my first work out this morning at 6:45. It was good!! For only a half hour I was sweating like a hog!! It was not too tough and I was able to complete it all. I was starving when I was done and ate my day one jump start breakfast. Greek yogurt with almonds and cinnamon. I'm use to a bigger breakfast so I am already starving and it's only 10:20. I am supposed to eat lunch and then my snack, but my lunch isn't until 1:30. My break is at 10:45 but I don't want to eat my lunch so early! Then that will make for a long afternoon until dinner..all only on one snack ... Hmmm have to work out this meal thing. I had the DVDs put on my iPad so it's nice and quick to get going in the workout. No DVD player to mess with. And it'll be portable so I can take it anywhere!!! I watched the cardio 1 DVD today so I can see what it's like. Looks fun! I will watch workout 2 today too. So I know what to expect for tomorrow. Looking very excited to this journey. I ate like crap this past weekend and felt horrible. So remember that Carrie!!! When you want to eat bad remember how horrible you felt on the way home from Ellen's house and how sick your stomach felt!!!! Don't do it!!! Make healthy choices!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy first day! You can do this! Before I got on this meal schedule I would graze all day so the first couple of weeks of no snacking in the morning was brutal. You will get used to it! I recommend drinking tea or water to get you through. It's not the same, but it helped me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete