Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Received my box today!

So here goes my first post. Never done a blog. Don't really know how I even stumbled upon this site to create one. I thought this would help to make me more accountable for my eating and working out. I bought the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution DVD set. I've never done that either. Weight has crept up on me over the years. My "norm" has increased over the years and now has gotten to a level where I am not happy and don't feel good about myself. Everyone always says how small I am or that I don't need to lose weight. Well, I do. Clothes can hide a lot! I am a runner. I don't run marathons but I have run for about 5-6 years. Running races and running to keep in some sort of shape. I have run three half marathons three ten milers and many 10k and 5k races. I ran about 136 miles last year. So far this year I have run more than that and it's only the middle of April. But have not lost one pound. I don't eat the best. I don't eat horrible, but could definitely eat better. Sooooo!! It's time. I saw the neww JMBR program and something just clicked. I got instantly excited about it and felt that I wanted to do this. That I needed to do this! I did a ton of research on the videos. You tube. Blogs. Info. And am even more excited now. So my box came today. It seems that it will be easier for me to start on Monday because then the days will match up with the program. This will also give me time to shop and do some meal planning. I don't think that I can do a lot of the meals included. Preparation time and ingredients are a large factor. I'm a wife and mom and it will be difficult for me to either MAKE them eat my foods or to shop and cook separate meals. I just need to cut out the sugar and flour products, stop the grazing all day and watch my portions. I will substitute foods and try to stay as close as I can but will not follow the meal plan 100%. I do want to try to do the first week speed up thing as best as I can though. So I have four days to cram in some bad foods and get my schedule together for my new life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment