Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week one done!

Week one done of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. So far so good. This weekend was tough. Lots of cravings to deal with. But I did great! No lasagne, I had just salad. No ice cream. No pizza. Well I took one bite is all. One M&M. I spent today preparing for this week. Home made whole wheat pita chips. Quinoa crunch to put on top of my yogurt. Home made chicken salad for lunch a few times this week. I did miss my workout Friday night because we were out of town. But I did force myself to run today on my day off. I have another annual goal that I'm doing. I ran x # of miles in January. Then I ran at least one MORE mile than that in Feb and one MORE mile than that in March. Etc etc. so I had to run 3 more for April. Ouch!! I was so sore today and did not think in would make it at all. But I did make it two miles. So tomorrow is the 30th and I will start week two and have to run 1 mile :). Then it starts all over for May. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment