Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 11

So I have been a bit frustrated this week. I hope someone out there can answer me a question. The first week was awesome! I lost 6.5 lbs. they have you doing two workouts a day and yes it's a killer but look at the results! Now I'm in week two and you workout once a day and eat different foods. More calories. The scale is stuck. I am still the same weight I was on my Monday weight in. #frustrated. So my question is this: Should I just keep up with the diet from week one? Add in more workouts? I am a runner so I run a few times a week already but I don't feel that does it for me. Grrr. I have been able to do 95% of the DVD workouts since the start. Now this morning doing DVD one again I can pretty much do it all without stopping. Feels good. I feel so much stronger already. I can tell a difference :). I just want results. I am not cheating. Have not had bad food at all!!! I have had some sushi but it was the healthy stuff!!! No fried no cream cheese. Just avocado cuke small amount of rice and some crab. 45 calories a roll. Again...frustrated. I'm sticking with it though. I'm loving the workouts and sweat more in that 30mins than anything I have ever done :). I still have 26.5 lbs to go!!! Wow.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, great work on week 1 and beyond! If I were you I'd keep doing what you're doing. The week isn't over, and my understanding is that any time you lose more than a couple pounds in a week it's mostly water weight so your body is probably bouncing back a little from the extreme activity and calorie restriction.

    Maybe see how things stand in a week and the adjust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, keep with it! Same happened to me, I lost the most weight in the first week, then it stagnated til week three and lost more weight. By the time the first 30 days were done, I was down 13 lbs. You don't need to restrict your cals. Just follow the meal plans provided. You should give changes up to 3 weeks to take effect. Don't give up, just keep moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica!! I needed that boost :)

    ReplyDelete