Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 13

I had a ace this morning! I can tell that I am in much better cardiovascular shape because I ran faster than I normally do. It was a 5K here in my new hometown. I am still a bit frustrated. Doing the workouts as I should be and even adding a second one in the evenings. Still run ing too. I just think my body is like "whoa! What's going on!" And holding tight to the weight I am at. I am just telling myself that it's adjusting and to stay patient. I. An do this!! I can tell I'm getting smaller though because. See it in some of my clothes. And my wedding ring can come off if i pull now before it was too tight to try and pull off I'll do measurements tomorrow just to keep my mind at peace :) Eating is going well. I do find that I'm hungry a lot though. Probably the increase in activity.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it IS adjusting, and you do need to patient. It will come. Think of these positive changes in your life and forget about the scale. Great job getting out and running too! Don't be afraid to eat a bit more if you are hungry... not bad foods, but whole grains, proteins and fats. You're doing so well, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete