Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am still here!

Still going semi-strong. Diet is going excellant!! I have not been craving things and doing great. I did hurt my shin/ankle though. Not sure if it's a bad sprain or a stress fracture. I have still been doing my workouts just not jumping things on the right leg. I AM DOWN 8POUNDS AS OF THIS MORNING!!!! I am so excited about this :). I feel great and am looking great :) I love this body revolution!!! We had a few harried days because we had a funeral to attend out of town, my daughter broke her arm at school, then my ankle... But sticking to it :). We are going out of town for the Memorial holiday. I will pack and bring all of my own foods. That helps me not worry about what I will eat away from home. I am so inspired by the one blogger Trina?? Done with the 90 days and lost 17 lbs!! Way to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you! I've been checking your blog to see how you are doing...and it seems as if you are doing GREAT! Congrats on the 8 lbs. Keep up the fantastic work & take care of your ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! 8 lbs is a huge victory. Keep up the great work and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete