Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting ready for the holiday weekend

We are going out of town for the holiday weekend. I have mymealsplanned and packed. That way I know what treat and will not be tempted :) Ankle felt great today! I got all of the workout 3 done and felt great! Yes I am. On week fivebut since I hurt my ankle I wanted to extend my 3 and 4 one more week. I have tomorrow off of work so I can work out, pack the cooler and truck and hopefully go for a little run or walk. :) Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to plan ahead. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend to you too! Glad your ankle feels better, and good idea to extend by a week. I find that way easier than adding just a day, or doubling up workouts. Better for you too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete